Winter Park Taxi is the best way to get around beautiful Winter Park and the Fraser area.
Our experienced drivers will take you to any location in Grand County, Colorado.
Call us today for your ride at 970-726-4940
And remember, you don’t have to party to take the taxi, Valley Taxi also offers CONVENIENCE…
• Fun stuff – Valley Taxi can give you a lift to any fun activity in Winter Park and Fraser area…dinner, drinks, snow tubing, dog sled rides, horse sleigh rides, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, skating…you name it. We’ve lived here for a while and we are happy to advise where you can have the most fun.
• Skiing – Go skiing with Valley Taxi this winter! We will take you to the Winter Park Ski Resort in the morning, so you can beat the crowds, and we will pick you up once you are done, so you are home fast. And did we mention that we would drop you off within walking distance from the ski lifts? And when we say “walking distance”… we mean REALLY close to the slopes.
• Denver Ski Bus – The ski train is gone, but now Winter Park has its own ski bus, Denver Ski Bus to be exact. The bus leaves Boulder and Denver every Saturday and Sunday. It will drop you off at the Winter Park Ski Area. Valley Taxi can pick you up right at its drop off location, take you anywhere you want to go in Winter Park area, and bring you back on time for your return trip home.
• Amtrak – Valley Taxi can pick you up at the Winter Park/Fraser train station, take you to your check in location, and then to your condo. Call us for reservation.
• Grocery Store – Need to pick up few things from the grocery store? Safeway, the main grocery store in the Winter Park area, is in Fraser…not quite a walking distance from Winter Park. With Valley Taxi you can make grocery store run in no time. Oh, and did we mention they have the only pharmacy in town? Just in case you need it.
well…there are plenty of other places in Grand County, Colorado worth visiting. Here is the list of just a few:
• Devil’s Thumb Ranch in Tabernash, CO – This is one of Colorado’s finest resorts. And everyone can find something for themselves there…endless cross country skiing trails, horseback riding, amazing spa, and great restaurants. It is also one of the best wedding spots in the entire West. Call Valley Taxi to take you there.
• Sombrero Stables at the Snow Mountain Ranch – You can’t fully experience Colorado’s winter without sleigh rides. Sombrero’s offers not only the best sleigh rides in the Grand County, but combines them with a real ranchers’ steak dinner. Real Wild, Wild West experience. Valley Taxi partners with Sombreros Ranches to offer you the best rate available to get you there. Call either Valley Taxi or Sombreros to book the ride to your next great adventure.
• Solvista – the second best (out of two) ski areas in Grand County. Perfect for beginners and kids. Valley Taxi can take you there for a great day of great fun.
• Granby – That’s where “locals” live. You can find some amazing wild, wild west antique stores there…and the only emergency room in Grand County (just in case you would like to know).
• Hot Sulphur Springs – Home to amazing natural hot springs, located right next to the Colorado River. The Springs will make you feel like brand new after a day of skiing. It’s one the favorite destinations of Valley Taxi’s customers.
• Grand Lake – Located right at the base of the Rocky Mountain National Park. The most popular in the summer, but offers plenty to do also in the winter. Endless snowmobiling trails (also on the lake), some of the best ice fishing spots in Colorado, bowling, and many more. Visit it with Valley Taxi.
Taxi Rates & Schedule
For TAXI service call 970-726-4940
June 15 – September 22, 2012
WINTER PARK TAXI
Every Friday and Saturday:
Hours: 5pm – 2am
GRAND LAKE SUMMER TAXI*
Every Friday and Saturday:
Hours: 6pm – 2am
* Grand Lake Summer Taxi operates only during the summer season.
October 31, 2012 (Wednesday)
Hours: 5pm - 2am
Septermber 23 - November 13, 2012
Taxi service is closed.
During the Fall Season limited taxi service is available per reservations only.
For reservations and quotes please email: email@example.com
2012-2013 WINTER SEASON
November 14, 2012 - April 21, 2013
Taxi is available EVERY DAY
Hours: 8am - 2am
For special requests, quotes, and group reservations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails are answered within 48 hours during year round.
$5.00 - $15.00 per person*
*Based on occupancy and destination. After hours and destination surcharges may apply. Please, call for a quote.
Outside of operating hours limited taxi reservations are accepted. For reservations, availability and quotes email us at email@example.com
Check the status of your taxi here: